Enterprise Architecture Tools and Techniques
Enterprise Architecture requires the bringing together of many skills and professions within an organization. Management tools and techniques need to be interworkable with specific enterprise architecture tools and techniques to bring a coherent approach and shared values across the organisation. To help our clients work out what to do and when to do it we have developed roadmap techniques and measures to enhance understanding and share knowledge across organizations.
Architecting the Enterprise services have been architected to provide building block services that include:
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment Services (EAAS)
- Enterprise Architecture with Portfolio and Business Scenario Services (EAPBS)
- Enterprise Architecture Governance Framework Services (EAGFS)
- Enterprise Architecture Management and Capability Models (EAMCMS)
- Enterprise Architecture Skills and Recruitment Services (EASRS)
Our services take organizations through a full cycle of Enterprise Architecture via start-up, development, change management and deployment that will improve and enhance the Enterprise Architecture maturity level of the organization and its people. We architect our services so that clients can use the service building blocks to implement best practice process at their own speed and depth, combined with a tailored design approach, that fits neatly with the needs of their organization.