Enterprise Architecture Professional Development (EAPD)
Architecting the Enterprise has created the Enterprise Architecture Professional Development (EAPD) program to help our customers enhance their Enterprise Architecture knowledge and skills based on global best practices. The EAPD program includes different approaches to suit our clients Enterprise Architecture requirements and individual learning styles. By building on our global industry knowledge we are able to provide added value training for all people involved in Enterprise Architecture programs to ensure that organisations reach their best potential.
Our services are delivered through:
- Organisational and EA practice mentoring
- Major public training program with experienced instructors
- Private training events and workshops
- Distance learning capability including webinars and eLearning
- Accredited and certification training
- Practice assessments and recruitment
We have championed the use of TOGAF® as a best practice framework and are proud to have trained over 50% of all global TOGAF® certified practitioners. Our global Enterprise Architecture Professional Development program is available in over 40 countries and taught in over 100 cities worldwide.