Who We Are
Leading the way
Architecting the Enterprise has been at the forefront of the move from IT to Enterprise Architectures. Founder Judith Jones plays a strategic role in the Open Group's Architecture Forum and has been heavily involved in the current TOGAF® 9 Framework.
Building the Enterprise Architecture Community
We provide training and consultancy in Enterprise Architecture and are proud to have trained and certified over 50% of all TOGAF® Practitioners. Our goal is to continue to develop this community and to provide leadership in Enterprise Architecture methods and standards.
How we can help you with training
Our current training services include:
- TOGAF® certification
- ArchiMate® certification
- Enterprise Architecture awareness training
- Enterprise Architecture masterclasses
We have a number of options for certification training. You can choose from instructor-led workshops (in-house and public), webinar programmes and eLearning products.
All of our instructor-led workshops are delivered by fully certified TOGAF trainers who also have extensive industry experience. The same people are involved with our eLearning and webinar programmes to provide a personal mentoring service rather than just computer based training.
How we can help you with consultancy
Our professional services cover the entire Enterprise Architecture development and implementation lifecycle and include:
- setting up an Enterprise Architecture practice
- implementing TOGAF preliminary phases
- selecting and evaluating tools
- creating business scenarios
- mentoring Business Managers and IT Architects
- building Governance models
- assessing Enterprise Architecture maturity