Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners eLearning (Foundation)
The Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners eLearning (Foundation) Training Product introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest version of TOGAF® in your organization.
The latest version of TOGAF® features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
The eLearning course introduces many of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The course also introduces new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
In addition to the training modules, the course makes use of exercises and questions based around a case study to develop knowledge of the basic concepts of TOGAF.
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
Successful completion will:
- Introduce candidates to the latest TOGAF methods
All candidates who successfully complete the course will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Silver Award.