Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Practitioner) Webinar
The Architecting the Enterprise Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Practitioner) Webinar training product introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest version of TOGAF in your organization.
The course runs over a period of 4 days with 2 x 3 hour sessions per day and is delivered on the Architecting the Enterprise WebEx platform.
The Webinar is led by a certified TOGAF 9 instructor with a wealth of experience in practicing and teaching Enterprise Architecture. The course is interactive and delegates will be required to participate in multiple choice exercises based on the course modules. These exercises will be done at the end of the sessions and delegates will have the ability to post questions via a "chat" channel during the sessions.
The latest version of TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
The 4 day webinar covers all of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The course also covers the many new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Using TOGAF to develop Security Architectures
- Architecture Repository
To take full value from the course, students should already have an understanding of IT or Enterprise Architectures.
This course addresses all of the Learning Outcomes required for TOGAF 9.
This training product includes:
- Online course material
- Quiz questions at the end of the modules and a course workbook
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Self-study of the online course materials and quizzes
- Successful completion of the course work book leads to the Architecting the Enterprise Gold Award