Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Practitioner)
The Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Practitioner) Training Product introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest version of TOGAF® in your organization.
The latest version of TOGAF® features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
Please click on the region that you are interested in.
|USA and Canada||United Kingdom|
|Western Europe||Eastern Europe|
|Africa||Australia and New Zealand|
|Middle East||South East Asia|
|Public Webinars Schedule|
The 4 day course covers all of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The course also covers the many new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Using TOGAF to develop Security Architectures
- Architecture Repository
In addition to the training modules, the course makes extensive use of exercises and questions based around a case study to develop understanding of TOGAF. To take full value from the course, students should already have an understanding of IT or Enterprise architectures.
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
- Successful completion of an in-course work book to demonstrate understanding
Successful completion will:
- Prepare candidates to use the latest TOGAF methods
All candidates who successfully complete the course workbook will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Gold Award.