Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Foundation) Webinar
The Architecting the Enterprise Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Foundation) Webinar Training Product introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest version of TOGAF® in your organization.
The Webinar is led by a certified TOGAF 9 instructor with a wealth of experience in practicing and teaching Enterprise Architecture. The course is interactive and delegates will be required to participate in multiple choice exercises based on the course modules. These exercises will be done at the end of the sessions and delegates will have the ability to post questions via a "chat" channel during the sessions.
The latest version of TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
The 2 day course introduces many of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The course also introduces new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
This training product includes:
- Online course material
- Quiz questions at the end of the modules and a course workbook
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Self-study of the online course materials and quizzes
All candidates who successfully complete the course will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Silver Award.