All Architecting the Enterprise training products are also available as Webinars.
These training events, each led by an experienced TOGAF® 8 and TOGAF® 9 certified practitioner provide detailed training in Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF® for those seeking to broaden their knowledge, and looking to use TOGAF® in their own enterprise and/or those seeking TOGAF® certification.
Webinar training combines personal tuition in the convenience of your own environment. This format of learning is increasing in popularity as a cost effective route which enables delegates to participate in a virtual class room.
Each course is a combination of:-
- Formal teaching
- Interactive discussions
- Personal exercises
- Additional resource material
Successful course completion is based on active participation.
TOGAF 8 Certification is based on successful completion of the Certification Training v8 training programme.
TOGAF 9 Certification is based on a series of examinations, independent of this training programme.
All candidates who successfully complete the course workbook will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Silver (Foundation courses) or Gold (Practitioner courses) Award.
Webinar training events vary in length between 2 and 4 days. Each day will comprise of 2 sessions each lasting approximately 3 hours.
- TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Level 1 & 2) Webinar
- TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Level 1) Webinar
- TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Bridge) Webinar
- Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Practitioner) Webinar
- Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Foundation) Webinar
- Enterprise Architecture for Practitioners (Bridge) Webinar
- Certification Training v8.1.1 Webinar