Certification Training v8.1.1 Webinar
The Architecting the Enterprise Certification Training v8.1.1 Webinar Training Product introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use TOGAF® 8 in your organization. Successful candidates may elect to become TOGAF® 8 certified.
The webinar runs over a period of 4 days with 2 x 3 hour sessions per day and is delivered on the Architecting the Enterprise WebEx platform.
The webinar is led by a certified TOGAF instructor with a wealth of experience in practicing and teaching Enterprise Architecture. The course is interactive and delegates will be required to participate in multiple choice exercises based on the course modules. These exercises will be done at the end of the sessions and delegates will have the ability to post questions via a "chat" channel during the sessions.
This course, based around TOGAF 8, introduces the many features of the latest version, TOGAF® 9, to supplement the definition of WHAT has to be done to utilize TOGAF with the many additional tools and techniques defining HOW these tasks may be accomplished.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
The 4 day webinar covers all of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The webinar also covers many of the new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Using TOGAF to develop Security Architectures
- Architecture Repository
In addition to the training modules, the course makes extensive use of exercises and questions based around a case study to develop understanding of TOGAF. To take full value from the course, students should already have an understanding of IT or Enterprise architectures.
This syllabus for this course is a certified TOGAF 8 Training product, which means that it covers the minimum mandatory syllabus required.
This training product optionally includes:
- TOGAF 8 Certification
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
- Self-study of an extension module describing the TOGAF 8 Architecture Development Method
- Successful completion of an in-course workbook to demonstrate understanding
Successful completion will
- Prepare candidates to use TOGAF version 8
- Introduce candidates to the latest TOGAF methods contained in TOGAF version 9
All candidates who successfully complete the course will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Gold Award, and may opt to be submitted for TOGAF 8 certification.
For further information and pricing please contact:
This is an Accredited TOGAF® 8 Training Course