Introduction to Enterprise Architecture
The Architecting the Enterprise Introduction to Enterprise Architecture Training Product is a one day executive briefing covering basic aspects of Enterprise Architecture and outlines the value for an organization and how it supports the business strategy.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
What is the value and what are the benefits?
This Introduction to Enterprise Architecture Course will provide an overview about Enterprise Architecture which has the following benefits and value:
- You will get an extensive overview about Enterprise Architecture from the business perspective and how it supports the business strategy and finally ensures the success of your organisation
- You will know what Enterprise Architecture is about and you will learn the terminology which is used in Enterprise Architecture enabling you the understanding of your colleagues in the CIO divisions
- You avoid expensive and wasteful ad hoc behaviour between your business and CIO divisions
- You reduce the risk of failure
- The delegates work has a minimal interruption for one day only
Who is the Course for?
Architecting the Enterprise's Introduction to Enterprise Architecture is designed for a range of Professionals, Managers and Executives wishing to get an overview about Enterprise Architecture, the value of enterprise architecture for the organization and how it is linked to the business strategy.
Potential candidates for the course are:
- Head of Divisions/Departments
- Business Strategy Experts
- Business and Operations Managers
- Product Managers and Project Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Architects
Introduction to Enterprise Architecture is a one-day course.
The one day course introduces the major topics of Enterprise Architecture and the chapters of TOGAF® 9.
- Introduction to Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF 9
- Business and IT Alignment
- Explanation of Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture and Governance
- Enterprise Architecture Benefits
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Architecture Standards
- The Open Group
- High Level View of TOGAF
- Enterprise Architecture Organization
Completion of this Course
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
Successful completion will:
- Introduce candidates to Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF