TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners eLearning (Level 1)
The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners eLearning (Level 1) Training Product introduces the latest version of TOGAF and will help you to prepare to take The Open Group's examination leading to the TOGAF 9 Foundation qualification.
The latest version of TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
The eLearning course introduces many of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The eLearning course also introduces new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
This training product includes:
- A TOGAF 9 Part 1 examination voucher
- The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF 9 examination preparation package
- TOGAF 9 eLearning CD and booklet
In addition to the training modules, the course makes use of a case study to develop knowledge of the basic concepts of TOGAF.
This course addresses all of the Learning Outcomes required for TOGAF 9 Part 1 Examinations.
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Self-study of the course materials contained on the course CD-ROM.
Successful completion will:
- Prepare candidates for the TOGAF 9 Part 1 examination
- Introduce candidates to the latest TOGAF methods
All candidates who successfully complete the course workbook will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Silver Award.
For further information and pricing please contact:
This is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course