TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Level 1 & 2)
The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Level 1 & 2) Training Product introduces all of the topics you will need to use the latest version of TOGAF in your organization and to prepare to take The Open Group's examination(s) leading to TOGAF 9 Certification.
These topics are expertly covered by the instructor who will make use of presentation slides, a case study and examples from their professional experiences. The class exercises are based on the case study and enables students to apply the theory learnt on the course to a real life example that reinforces the concepts addressed. Discussions and in-class assessment of exercises and stimulating conversation during the breaks are key components of the training. This lively interaction between students and the instructor makes for a memorable experience.
The course handouts include several white papers, reference material and access to the full TOGAF 9 specification. To facilitate understanding of the course material and for exam preparation each student will receive an online workbook that has been developed to ensure maximum knowledge retention.
For students preparing to take the TOGAF 9 certification examination, practice exam material as provided by The Open Group and Architecting the Enterprise allow students to experience the 'exam scenario' as they practice multiple-choice and scenario-based questions similar to those used in the TOG certification exams.
Please click on the region that you are interested in.
|USA and Canada||United Kingdom|
|Western Europe||Eastern Europe|
|Africa||Australia and New Zealand|
|Middle East||South East Asia|
The target group for this program is:
- Enterprise Architect practitioners and other individuals who require an understanding of TOGAF® 9.1 and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Executive and Senior Management
- Enterprise Architecture Program Owner and Manager
- IT professionals and business process owners
The 4 day course covers all of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The course also covers the many new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Using TOGAF to develop Security Architectures
- Architecture Repository
- SOA and TOGAF
This training product includes:
- A TOGAF® 9 Part 1 & Part 2 exam voucher and exam preparation pack are part of the course.
- The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF 9 examination preparation package
- Free access to our Enterprise Architecture for Telecoms (Foundation) Online course valued at $99.00.
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
- Successful completion of an in-course work book to demonstrate understanding
Successful completion will:
- Prepare candidates for the TOGAF 9 certification examinations
- Prepare candidates to use the latest TOGAF methods
All candidates who successfully complete the course workbook will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Gold Award.
For further information and pricing please contact:
This is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course