TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Level 1)
The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Level 1) Training Product introduces the latest version of TOGAF and will help you to prepare to take The Open Group's examination leading to the TOGAF 9 Foundation qualification.
This course introduces all of the topics defined as the Learning Outcomes upon which the TOGAF® 9 Part 1 Examination is based to the level needed to pass the examination. Candidates should be aware that this course does not address these topics in detail.
This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and a TOGAF® 9 Part 1 exam voucher and exam preparation pack are part of the course.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
Please click on the region that you are interested in.
|USA and Canada||United Kingdom|
|Western Europe||Eastern Europe|
|Africa||Australia and New Zealand|
|Middle East||South East Asia|
|Public Webinars Schedule|
The 2 day course introduces many of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The course also introduces new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
This training product includes:
- A TOGAF® 9 Part 1 examination voucher
- The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF® 9 examination preparation package
- Free access to our Enterprise Architecture for Telecoms (Foundation) Online course valued at $99.00.
In addition to the training modules, the course makes use of exercises and questions based around a case study to develop knowledge of the basic concepts of TOGAF.
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
- Successful completion of an in-course work book to demonstrate understanding
Successful completion will:
- Prepare candidates for the TOGAF 9 Part 1 examination
Candidates who successfully complete the course workbook will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Silver Award.
The workbook will also provide additional exam preparation.
For further information and pricing please contact:
This is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course