TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners Webinar (Bridge)
The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners Webinar (Bridge) Training Product introduces all of the topics you will need to cover in order to use the latest version of TOGAF in your organization and to prepare to take The Open Group's examination leading to TOGAF 9 Certification. This course is intended for candidates who have already achieved TOGAF 8 Certification.
This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and a TOGAF® 8-9 Advanced Bridge exam voucher and exam preparation pack are part of the course.
The latest version of TOGAF features significant enhancements to key capabilities of the architecture framework. This includes new materials that show in detail how the Architecture Development Method (ADM) can be applied to specific situations, such as service-oriented architecture (SOA) and security architecture.
The Webinar is led by a certified TOGAF 9 instructor with a wealth of experience in practicing and teaching Enterprise Architecture. The course is interactive and delegates will be required to participate in multiple choice exercises based on the course modules. These exercises will be done at the end of the sessions and delegates will have the ability to post questions via a "chat" channel during the sessions.
This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course and a TOGAF® 9 bridge exam voucher and exam preparation pack are part of the course. The course runs over a period of 2 days with 2 x 3 hour sessions per day and is delivered on the Architecting the Enterprise WebEx platform. All sessions will be recorded and attendees will be provided with access to these recordings.
The training materials are based on Architecting the Enterprise's extensive training programs.
The 2 day webinar focuses on the many new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Using TOGAF to develop Security Architectures
- Architecture Repository
The webinar also summarises all of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Requirements Engineering using Business Scenarios
- Architecture Maturity Assessments
- Architecture Skills Framework
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
In addition to the training modules, the course makes extensive use of exercises and questions to prepare candidates for the TOGAF 9 certification examination. To take full value from the course, students should already have an understanding of IT or Enterprise architectures, and must be TOGAF 8 Certified.
This course addresses all of the Learning Outcomes required for TOGAF 9 certification.
This training product includes:
- A TOGAF® 9 Bridge examination voucher
- The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF® 9 examination preparation package
- Free access to our Enterprise Architecture for Telecoms (Foundation) Online course valued at $99.00.
Completion of this Course:
Successful completion of this course is dependent on:
- Active participation in the course
- Successful completion of the course work book to demonstrate understanding
Successful completion will:
- Prepare candidates for the TOGAF® 9 Bridge examination
- Prepare candidates to use the latest TOGAF methods
All candidates who successfully complete the course workbook will receive the Architecting the Enterprise Gold Award.
For further information and pricing please contact:
This is an Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course