"Our Consultancy Approach"
At Architecting the Enterprise, we believe that sustainable Enterprise Architecture can only be achieved through a genuine understanding of the real issues facing organisations. We consult by working collaboratively with our clients, involving them in creating and developing a participative process to bring about real Enterprise Architecture with visible business benefits.
Domains of consultancy
- Strategy - bringing strategy alive in organisations
- Getting Started with Enterprise Architecture - bringing about real sustainable Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Best Practice Process - implementing sustainable processes for Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment Services - evaluating the level of maturity of an Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Management and Capability Models
- Enterprise Architecture Governance Frameworks Services
- Tools and Techniques
- Tools Evaluation
- Coaching and Mentoring - supporting individuals, teams and organisations
- TOGAF® 9 - bringing EA lifecycle management services
Approaches used by our consultants
We provide professional consultancy services based on practical experience, using proven processes and methodologies that are tailored to meet our clients specific situations and business needs. As independent consultants, we develop solutions based on unique business needs, not product sales or pre-packaged programs.
We encourage and support client participation and contributions. We share knowledge and practical experiences that lead to implementable business solutions in a timely manner.
We use process facilitation skills and proven methodologies to guide clients in a positive direction so they discover and own their solutions.
Architecting the Enterprise consultants will:
- Help you reach your target state
- Provide processes, methodologies, and tools to lead you to implementation
- Educate your team on Best Practices
- Direct you away from problems
- Leave you energised to move to the next step
- Manage interviews - documenting what is really going on
- Support action learning - giving a profound impact for individuals
- Organise Workshops - enabling interactive discussions in order to get results and decisions
- Facilitate - moderating and enabling real and sometimes difficult conversations
- Provide appreciative surveys - amplifying the best of what is
- Organise large group presentations and events - working with the whole organisation
- Work remotely when appropriate - acknowledging realities of organisational life
- Manage Projects/Programmes - unique learning experiences for individuals