Architecting the Enterprise were the first organisation to have a registered TOGAF® course with The Open Group in 2004 and since then we have trained over 50% of all practitioners worldwide. We are committed in providing our clients with a truly world class experience and pride ourselves in being able to offer exposure to industry leading subject matter experts. Here’s an example:
- Judith Jones, Architecting the Enterprise’s Founder and CEO plays a strategic role in the Open Group’s Architecture Forum and leads a number of TOGAF® initiatives.
- Mike Lambert, CTO, is a founding member and Chief Technical Officer of The Open Group and who helped write the standards of TOGAF® and continues in the development of future standards. In 2003, Mike was appointed Fellow of The Open Group, the first of its time and in April 2012 received their “Life time Achievement Award” for his extensive contribution.
- Serge Thorn, CIO, is the Chairperson for the localisation of TOGAF® 9 with The Open Group Localisation Committee. This forum extends the availability and usability of the TOGAF® framework to many for whom English is not their first language.
So what does this mean and how can it benefit you and your organisation? Well, at Architecting the Enterprise we know TOGAF®, but we also know Enterprise Architecture and the demands of business. We engage and work across all industry sectors with some of the world’s largest organisations, who require a greater level of awareness of what Enterprise Architecture actually is and how by using it effectively will not only support them in achieving their business goals and objectives but can help them gain the competitive advantage in tough economic climates. At the centre of our engagement is providing organisations such as yours with the tools, knowledge and internal experience necessary to enable you to develop and expand an Enterprise Architecture that is geared to support your business strategy and structure.
So how do we do this? We listen. We listen to what your business objectives are and by providing services that are created, delivered and developed to meet those objectives. It’s not about delivering an “off the shelf” product with a one size that fits all approach, it’s about Architecting the Enterprise understanding both your business and staff needs and delivering high quality programmes to fulfil the demands of today’s business and providing the tools to gain continued growth and profitability into the future.
So how can Architecting the Enterprise support you and your organisation? Our extensive knowledge and unparalleled experience enables us to provide our clients with the architecture outcomes that they desire. Here are just a few examples of how we are doing just that;
- Education and Training Workshops
- Architecture Capability Maturity Assessments
- Coaching and Mentoring with a Subject Matter Expert
- Getting Started with Enterprise Architecture
Our approach enables an organisation that might be at beginning of their Enterprise Architecture journey with guidance on the direction they should be taking to align its IT projects with business strategy.
We can also assist organisations by identifying any skills gap within its current structure and how they can best utilise their current architects based on their capabilities. This is imperative when an organisation has been involved in a merger or acquisition or needs to restructure to meet current demands.
Go to our website www.architecting-the-enterprise.com or contact us at [email protected] to find out more on how our subject matter experts can provide key deliverables to enable you to bring change to your organisation and with it the ability to achieve your business goals and objectives.
Steve Pratt, Account Manager – UK